DREAM HOUSE
I am soooo in love with this room... the very minimalist look and the colors in the room is just what would make me feel at home and at peace..
Not to forget the books.. I LOVE READING!!!.. this is a great way to stack your books without cluttering you room with book racks and what not .. just stacking them on the floor seems to take less space and tend to spice up your room too since that's the only bit of color there is :)
The wall art " Infinity of Love" is just perfect... I have nothing to say about it other than just perfect
If i need to change anything about this room I would just add some blinds to the window.. the thought of too much sunlight in your face when you wake up int he morning is not that appealing.. :p

We all have a time when we just want to throw our feet up wear our jammies and just chill with you best buddies the whole day just eating laughing playing and most importantly gossiping ;) - this is typically for girls.. well this is just the room for that...
From the colorful bean bags, cosy attic like space to the dark wood floors this space screams GIRLS ONLY.. I can imagine myself just hanging out with my besties talking eating junk food playing and watching movies or best thing ever narrating HORROR STORIES!!...especially in the night :) as it will be cosier..

Everything about this space is just Perfect, that's it its just perfect.. I love the low ceiling and wooden floors ( I have this obsession over low ceilings and wood - attics ) love the color combinations of the room and the fact that there is no bed and there is space to keep BOOKS (which is important in my case)...
I am assuming here that there is a glass window just above the rug which overlooks the sky.. it would be perfect at night fro stargazing... lye on the fluffy rug and just look at the stars how awesome can it be ( although during day time you might have to put up pretty thick blinds to block direct sunlight )
This would be great place to spend some time alone.. dreaming, planning..thinking and just enjoy some quiet time by yourself.. I would spice it up a bit by adding fairy lights maybe :)
So I am gonna take you on a tour of how I want my dream house (which i created in my mind thanks to pinterest :) ) to be like... Be ready to BEDAZZLED!!!!
I am soooo in love with this room... the very minimalist look and the colors in the room is just what would make me feel at home and at peace..Not to forget the books.. I LOVE READING!!!.. this is a great way to stack your books without cluttering you room with book racks and what not .. just stacking them on the floor seems to take less space and tend to spice up your room too since that's the only bit of color there is :)
The wall art " Infinity of Love" is just perfect... I have nothing to say about it other than just perfect
If i need to change anything about this room I would just add some blinds to the window.. the thought of too much sunlight in your face when you wake up int he morning is not that appealing.. :p

We all have a time when we just want to throw our feet up wear our jammies and just chill with you best buddies the whole day just eating laughing playing and most importantly gossiping ;) - this is typically for girls.. well this is just the room for that...
From the colorful bean bags, cosy attic like space to the dark wood floors this space screams GIRLS ONLY.. I can imagine myself just hanging out with my besties talking eating junk food playing and watching movies or best thing ever narrating HORROR STORIES!!...especially in the night :) as it will be cosier..

Everything about this space is just Perfect, that's it its just perfect.. I love the low ceiling and wooden floors ( I have this obsession over low ceilings and wood - attics ) love the color combinations of the room and the fact that there is no bed and there is space to keep BOOKS (which is important in my case)...
I am assuming here that there is a glass window just above the rug which overlooks the sky.. it would be perfect at night fro stargazing... lye on the fluffy rug and just look at the stars how awesome can it be ( although during day time you might have to put up pretty thick blinds to block direct sunlight )
This would be great place to spend some time alone.. dreaming, planning..thinking and just enjoy some quiet time by yourself.. I would spice it up a bit by adding fairy lights maybe :)
No comments:
Post a Comment